- I’m definitely a planner. Each Sunday, I sit down and plan our meals, my workouts, & general weekly activities. I absolutely love writing in my planner (I use it like a journal, documenting “S’s” milestones & exciting things she does). When I planned my runs for this week, I planned 3 days (each with distances ranging from 3.1 – 3.5 miles). On Monday, I was feeling extra motivated (because I was using my Charity Miles app and earning money for St. Jude’s) and I ended up running 4 miles! I was slow and it was hot, but I did it.
- I have really been enjoying making products using my essential oils. I’m slowly replacing my old products with these new & all-natural products. I had no idea how easy it would be to make them. They typically take me about 5 minutes to make. The 2 best things about making my own products is: I know exactly what ingredients are in them and I know that they are 100% safe for my family. I have to admit, at first I was worried that they wouldn’t work as well as other traditional products. I have been pleasantly surprised. Not only do they work well, but they work BETTER. I’m so glad I started this oil journey.
- I enjoyed watching 2 episodes of The Bachelorette this week, but why oh why do I have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode. My first impression of Chad has proven to be true. Confession: I always look up spoilers to see who gets picked at the end of the season. The past couple of spoilers have been correct.
- Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers. We started growing them in pots on our deck. Once they began doing well, we transplanted them in our yard. Today, I looked out at them and they are all gone! Something ate ALL of the plants. Ugh! Oh well, at least an animal had a good meal.
- “S” loves popsicles. I’ve been making different combinations (while sneaking spinach in for a healthy bonus). She gobbles them up!
I hope you have a great Thursday! ~K Do you currently use essential oils? If so, what are your favorites? If not, are you interested in them, but not sure where to begin? (I’d be happy to help). How do you sneak healthy foods into your child’s meals? (I need some new ideas.)